Caisleán Óir, Childcare and Afterschool
Glinsk Community Childcare Centre.
Recruitment Drive; Full /Part Time/and/or Relief panel
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated individual to join our team as the at Caisleán Óir, Glinsk, Co. Galway.
Breakfast Club & After School Worker
Glinsk Community Childcare Centre Caisleán Óir wish to recruit a Early Childcare Breakfast Club & After Schools worker. The roles are full/part-time positions, additional Hours available within preschool subject to qualification.
Purpose: To work alongside our committed Early Years & Childcare professionals, to deliver a holistic child-centred program under the guidance of the National Quality Frameworks, Aistear and Síolta in line with Child Care Regulations (the Child Care Act 1991 (Early Years Services) Regulations 2016.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Highly motivated.
- Relevant experience in a similar setting.
- Flexible (hours and duties).
- Good team skills.
- Have numeracy and literacy skills to support Primary School level homework.
- Good knowledge and experience of best practice working with children and young people and services available to families. (Desirable but not essential)
- A qualification in a relevant discipline e.g. Social Care, Youth Work, Early Childhood Education, Special Needs Assistant, etc. (Desirable but not essential)
- The position is subject to reference check and garda clearance
To apply, please submit your updated CV and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and suitability for the role (full job description on request) email@example.com. The closing date for applications is 5 p.m. 28th Aug 2023 , Interviews commencing 1st September 2023 Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Canvasing will disqualify.
Join our team and make a positive impact on the lives of children in our community!
Glinsk Childcare Centre Caisleán Óir, Glinsk equal opportunities employer and welcomes suitably qualified applicants from all sectors of society.